OLEVI Outstanding Teacher Programme
Cross-phase programme suitable for Primary, Secondary and Special Schools
The OLEVI Outstanding Teacher Programme (OTP) is open to teachers with the potential and capacity to deliver consistently outstanding lessons, and who want to develop a mindset of excellence. OTP is a key part of the OLEVI portfolio of school-to-school support which is helping to increase capacity and drive up standards in schools. It is designed and facilitated by experienced leaders and is crucial for teachers involved in developing leadership in Teaching & Learning. OTP gives good and outstanding teachers a set of high levels skills and strategies that enable them to become consistently and sustainably outstanding.
This OTP programme is facilitated over a 10 week period and consists of:
- 2 full days
- 5 half days
- 3 in-school practice sessions
The format of the programme will be as follows over a 10 week period:
- Monday 30th September 2019 - 9am - 12pm
- Monday 7th October 2019 - 9am - 4pm
- Tuesday 15th October 2019 - 9am - 12pm
- Monday 21st October 2019 - 9am - 12pm
- Week commencing 4th November - in-school practice 1
- Monday 11th November 2019 - 9am - 4pm
- Week commencing 18th November - in-school practice 2
- Tuesday 26th November 2019 - 9am - 12pm
- Week commencing 2nd December - in-school practice 3
- Tuesday 10th December 2019 - 9am - 12pm
Generally, applicants need to demonstrate:
- the potential to achieve outstanding teaching and learning
- strong commitment to improving teaching & learning
- the ability to reflect on own practice and use pupil feedback to evaluate the impact of their teaching
- this programme can be suitable for RQTs and a further discount is available for them.
This programme will help teachers to:
- demonstrate higher level understanding of teaching and improve learning for their pupils
- coach colleagues and pupils in their own school and in other schools to raise performance levels
- create a proactive school culture where the quality of teaching and learning is openly observed, discussed, challenged and enhanced
- increase professional satisfaction and create opportunities for further leadership and career progression
- in-depth coaching
- understanding of outstanding classroom practice.
- introduces and consolidates new knowledge and skills, and focus on what makes teaching and learning outstanding
- valuable input on building capacity across schools to improve standards of teaching and learning
Previous delegate feedback:
“OTP has helped me to concentrate on the fundamentals of long-term outstanding practice – not just one lesson”
“OTP has re-energised my faith in myself as a teacher”
“Wonderful to visit other schools – such a useful snapshot of teaching and learning”
Fabulous collaborative atmosphere”
£300 per person.
Discounts apply for multiple bookings for OTP and/or selected other programmes:
2 delegates - 10% off total charge
3 delegates - 20% off total charge
4 delegates - 30 % off total charge
5 or more delegates: quote available on request
Bookings must be made together and within the same academic year.
All confirmed bookings are non-refundable. Delegate names can be changed if required.
Email email@example.com or call Paula Parkes on 01329 234016